Engaging Students through Technology
To Register: http://clta-sc.us/workshop/
1. Date and time: Saturday, October 28, 2017, 1:00-5:00 P.M.
2. Venue: Languages Lab, Cal State Long Beach
— Focusing on hands-on practice and taking home high technology tools for educational instruction.
— Providing enough time for productive hands-on practice.
4. Workshop time allocation:
12:45-13:15: Check-in and Technical adjustments (light refreshment is available)
13:30-13:45 Introducing presenters & learning objectives :
· Ms. Joanne Chen (蘇芳儀, Irvine Valley College)
· Mr. Jeff Winters (溫健夫，California State University, Long Beach)
· Ms. Joyce Chu (朱哲妤, Pacific Academy)
· Ms. Anyi Hsieh (謝安怡，California State University, Fullerton)
13:45-16:20: Four Hands-on Stations(hands-on instructions)
13:45-14:30: First Session-Participants will be divided into 4 stations:
· Station A: Joanne Chen: Grading APP -ZipGrade
· Station B: Jeff Winters: Mobirise
· Station C: Joyce Chu: Playposit
· Station D: Anyi Hsieh: Zoom
14:30-14:45: Coffee/Tea Break
· All participants will rotate from your first station to another.
14:45 -15:30-Second Session-Change station
15:35-16:20-Third Session-Change station
16:30-17:00: Workshop Wrap-up (more discussions, evaluation, & announcement)